FAQs and Terms & Conditions
The purchaser is wholly responsible for collection of purchased artwork from the National Art School, we will not arrange transport/delivery.
HOW TO BUY
Find artworks by navigating through menus to an Artist's page; or, use the Search bar at the top right of any page (desktop) or under the Menu button (mobile).
If a work is for sale:
- Click on the work which takes you to its own page,
- If the work is an edition, select the one you would like from those available in the drop-down menu, otherwise, just click 'Add to Art Cart'
- You can continue to add works to your cart in this way.
- Once you are ready to complete your purchase, click on the cart icon at the top right of any page.
- On the Checkout page, click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Fill out your basic information for payment processing and purchase tracking, then click 'Continue to Payment Method'
- Fill out your card details (Visa/Mastercard/Amex), and click 'Complete Purchase'
- Your receipt will be emailed to you
LIVE VIEWING OF ARTWORKS
Artworks exhibited in NAS Gallery and the Rayner Hoff Project Space are available for viewing:
- 12 February 2021, 6–10pm
- 12–20 February 2021, 11am–5pm
Artworks exhibited in the studio spaces are available to view from 12–14 February only:
- 12 February 2021, 6–10pm
- 12–14 February 2021, 11am–5pm
Please note that this website includes all selected works exhibited in both the NAS Gallery, Rayner Hoff Project Space as well as various studio spaces throughout the NAS campus.
BUYING POLICY (CAVEAT EMPTOR)
- Availability of works is based on completed payment processes. Works will only be marked as 'Sold' once they have been completely paid for.
- It is important that you are sure about your purchase as once payment has been processed there will be no refunds (unless the work has been damaged by the National Art School or has become unavailable).
- Works are sold 'as is' and any inclusion of framing will be noted in item descriptions.
- Payment for all works are processed by Shopify Payments on behalf of the National Art School.
- Shopify Payments accepts Visa, MasterCard, Visa/Mastercard Debit Cards, and American Express.
- National Art School (NAS) acts as a Commission Agent for the artists. All sales are made between the artist and the buyer.
- NAS facilitates the purchase on behalf of the artist and will issue a purchase receipt to acknowledge the transaction.
- Students are typically not registered for GST and accordingly the sale does not include GST and no tax invoice will be issued by NAS.
WHEN CAN I COLLECT MY ARTWORK?
Artworks will be available for collection from Tuesday 23 – Saturday 27 February 2021
- Please bring a form of photo ID to collect. If you are having someone collect on your behalf, please have them bring a printout of your Receipt.
- NAS does NOT deliver artworks.
WHAT IF I DON'T COLLECT IN THAT PERIOD?
Uncollected artworks from 3 months after the sale date will be disposed of at the National Art School's discretion.
Please fill out our contact form and we'll get back to you with an answer ASAP.ARTWORK PHOTOGRAPHY